In Path of Exile, I have some ridiculously easy way to make money through Menagerie crafting, I want to share it with most players:
1. Buy a Pit of the Chimera map. Chisel it then alch it. Chaos until you get exclusively non – rippy mods that you don’t really care about (e.g. chance to avoid bleed and poison on a non-DOT build).
2. Fill out the rest of the mods through Menagerie. My map has 104 quant and 33 pack size.
3. Mirror it. Buying all of the ingredients on poe.trade amounts to a total of roughly 30c, producing a perfectly rolled map, as opposed to buying a map for 35c and then chis + alching it.
4. Sell it or run the map yourself. Personally, I run Chimera maps.
5. Be careful not to run your “base” map, or else you’ll have to buy and craft a new one.
In the time, it takes you to refresh poe. trade – message 10-20 ark people to buy ingredients – go to their hideouts and trade – go to menagerie – fight monsters – go to hideout – run the map, you could have run just another map and profit more then saving few chisels/chaos rerolling.
If you are new to the game and don’t want to mess up your first build (which will probably still happen), follow some build guide from our website. Another option is to just mess around yourself and see how things work but sometimes it can get frustrating if you cannot kill monsters/progress further, so be careful with it.