In Path of Exile, the Berserker is an Ascendancy class for Marauders. The Berserker is geared towards being in the heat of combat, with many of their skills requiring killing or being hit recently. These bonuses include damage, life leech, and warcry enhancements. They also have access to Rage.
The more Rage built up, the more damage and speed bonuses they gain, but also the more damage over time the take. This class aims for attack-oriented character builds. Collectors of path of exile orbs may know, the Berserker have some changes recently:
1. Added a new mechanic – Rage: Maximum Rage is 50. You lose 1 Rage every 0.5 seconds if you have not been Hit or gained Rage Recently. You gain 1% increased Attack Damage per 1 Rage, 1% increased Attack Speed per 2 Rage, and 1% increased Movement Speed per 5 Rage. Lose 0.1% of your maximum Life per second per 1 Rage.
2. Rite of Ruin: Now requires Crave the Slaughter. The small passive leading to the notable now grants 6% increased Attack Speed rather than 14% increased Armour. The notable has been completely reworked, and now doubles the effects granted by having Rage, and you cannot be Stunned while you have at least 25 Rage.
3. Aspect of Carnage: No longer requires Crave the Slaughter.
4. War Bringer: Now also grants 5 Rage when you use a Warcry.
5. Crave the Slaughter has been completely reworked. It now grants 1 Rage when you kill an Enemy, and 10% chance to gain 1 Rage when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy.
If you are a new player, there’s a lot more players guide on U4GM, so be sure to check out if you need some guides. Keeping an eye on buy poe items, you will get more gains.